So moving to Thailand for 6+ months is a big step, mainly because I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone for or what i’m supposed to do. I’m also not sure wether I should take certain things. I need your help! My must have list up to now isn’t that big (I hope). Have you travelled to Thailand? Or moved to a different place? Is there something you didn’t think about or something somebody in the same situation should think about?
My list so far…
- First up is clothes, maybe two -three weeks worth.
- Running shoes, flip flops and Toms.
- Straighteners, hair brush and hair dryer.
- Phone, laptop, tablet and the Chargers.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, perfume and moisturiser.
- Camera and accessories.
- Sketchbook and pens.
- Last but not least a bit of Thai Baht.
Is their anything I don’t necessarily need to take? Or something major I am missing off my list? Let me know what you think…